| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Katrine in April is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Katrine April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in St. Katrine, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Katrine:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) NW
- Cairo, Egypt - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) WNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 203 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Helwan, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) WNW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) W
- El Tor, Egypt - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Minya, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Hurguada, Egypt - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW